'Selling pornography to kids as science' (Warning Graphic Material)
I have not included the video that goes with this article because it is just too graphic, although I did include the link within the article itself, which is also not for the squeamish or young. If you ever doubted the complete unabashed depravity of Planned Parenthood, you will no longer. Before they kill the unborn, they work hard to destroy the morality of our youth, so that they can be sure to have future customers, not unlike the drug dealer that first gives his drug away, in order to reap the reward later. God have mercy on this country, for what is happening to our children. -W.E.
The American Life League, or ALL, has seen enough of Planned Parenthood’s materials for children to conclude the nation’s leading abortion provider is deliberately pushing kids toward sexual activity in order to drive up its business.
ALL, which calls itself the largest grassroots Catholic pro-life education organization in the United States, has produced a video report that contends Planned Parenthood has gone well beyond teaching kids about healthy human sexuality to purposefully exposing them to pornography in order to get impressionable young minds “hooked” on sex.
“The report drives home the fact that the abortion giant is given millions of dollars of taxpayer money annually and unfettered access to our children to provide smut that it terms ‘age appropriate’ so it can turn them into sex addicts,” the organization claims.
“‘Age appropriate’ is a standard concocted by Planned Parenthood itself so that it can sell pornography to kids as science,” says Michael Hichborn, producer of the ALL report. “If a dirty old man in a park showed 10-year-old children the graphic images Planned Parenthood pedals as education, he would be arrested.”
The video report makes its case with dozens of clips and photos reportedly excerpted from Planned Parenthood materials and practices, including the following:
- Photos from Planned Parenthood community events that included penis-shaped lollipops and cupcakes, cakes decorated with frosting vaginas, vagina costumes and more.
- An educational children’s book on the “benefits” of masturbation that includes graphic drawings not only of people masturbating, but of couples engaged in sexual intercourse.
- A site for teens that encourages masturbation and insists of homosexual and bisexual practices, “All these sexual orientations are perfectly normal.”
- Videos joking about sex with sexual organ-shaped costumes and cartoon characters.
- A high school “Seriously Talking About Responsible Sex,” or “STARS,” program in New York that requires participating students to attend a live “gay pride” parade, which included public displays of nudity and sexual activity.
- Planned Parenthood college activities, including nude posters, a “no pants” party and free sex toys.
The video contends, “This is what Planned Parenthood is all about: Get the kids addicted to sex so it can sell them birth control; when teens catch a sexually transmitted disease, it sells them testing services; and when a young girl gets pregnant, it sells her an abortion.
“This isn’t education,” the video concludes. “It’s indoctrination intended to drum up Planned Parenthood’s abortion business.”
The video itself can be seen below: (Actually Torn-Republic has provided the link, but the material is so offensive, we could not bring ourselves to put it on the blog, beware, it is very graphic!)
ALL has established a website called StopPlannedParenthood.com to encourage the video’s viewers to take action toward defunding Planned Parenthood.
“Planned Parenthood shows this smut to children and is awarded with more taxpayer money and the ability to determine the efficacy of its sex indoctrination, so it can get even more taxpayer money,” Hichborn argues. “It is time to stop this madness!”